What is the WordPress REST API? The WordPress REST API is an interface that developers can use to access WordPress from outside the WordPress installation… Read More »The Complete Guide to WordPress REST API Basics
- You can edit the content of a web page by adding or deleting elements.
- You can change the style and location of elements on a web page.
- You can monitor and react to events like a mouse click, hover, etc.
- You can perform and control transitions and animations.
- You can create alert popups to display information or warning messages to the user.
- You can perform operations based on user information and display the results.
- You can verify user information before submitting it to the server.
Flutter may be a free, open-source mobile SDK that will be wont to create native-looking Android and iOS apps from an equivalent code base. Being in beta for a short time, Flutter 1.0… Read More »What is Flutter? Benefits and limitations of Flutter